Roles & Responsibilities
The Proposal Executive will be responsible for managing all proposal documents and updating CRM data for the company. Therefore, the individual will have an excellent eye for detail, have excellent communication and organisational skills and will be self-motivated. The individual will be able to work off their own initiative and under pressure.
Formation, collation & development of proposals and ensuring on-time accuracy of all documentation. Update and upkeep CRM data.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining a filing system that supports efficient information management with the winning work team.
- Provide administrative support to the winning work team.
- Follow up and collate from assigned proposal team for their agreed inputs in ongoing tender proposals.
- Prepare and collate tender interview presentation slides with data and inputs from assigned proposal team.
- Ensure and maintain timely submissions from assigned proposal team
- Maintain and update electronic information systems such as CRM, Pre-Qualification and NDA logs.
- Provide assistance to the Proposal Manager in collating proposal, pre-qualification, project fact sheet and staff CV information.
- To be trained in Adobe Indesign software and be adapt in preparation & development of proposal layouts.
- Update proposal and presentation templates, project fact sheets and staff CVs accordingly using Indesign or any other appropriate software.
- Conduct regular review audits to ensure information on all records is accurate and up to date.
- Back up resource to the Proposal Manager when required.
Employees have a duty to take care of their own health and safety and that of others who may be affected by your actions at work. Employees must co-operate with employers and co-workers to help everyone meet their health and safety legal requirements
- 3 years of relevant experience in the role of Document Controller / Administrator ideally within the construction industry.
- Knowledge in management and administrative functions are essential.
- progress activities and deliver solutions.
- Communication – Good interpersonal and communication skill with the ability to give clear and precise instruction to third parties. Good written and verbal communication at all levels is vital to this role.
- Professional knowledge and Analytical thinking – Strong, rationale thinking with a challenging, questioning mind that can view issues as a whole as well as drill down into the final detail.
- Team Orientation – Ability to work as a team member to deliver objectives on time against tight time pressures
- Organisational Skills and Confidentiality – filing, planning, general letter, coordination and systematic in his/her approach to prioritising tasks. Ability to ensure all confidential documentation remains so.
- Customer and Service Orientation - ability to interact effectively with different levels across the organization. Resourceful and reliable with a strong customer driven mindset. Understand and champion the ISG vision and values.
Education & Training
- Recognised tertiary qualification preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge in Adobe Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop are an advantage.
- 3 years of industry relevant experience
ISG Asia (Singapore) Pte Ltd
Launched in 1999, our Singapore business has delivered projects across the office, hospitality and leisure, retail and technology, science and health sectors. Our earliest projects led to repeat business and referrals for both local and global blue-chip clients, and we quickly established a reputation for high-quality delivery. Our projects are self-delivered through our talented in-house specialist team, combining skillsets from construction, engineering, commercial, design management and environmental, health & safety. We care deeply about helping our customers meet their business goals—and our extensive track record, exceptional client list and rate of repeat business prove it.