Senior/Technical Executive (Equipment Maintenance & Projects)
- Mechanical or Electrical Engineering trained with minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience in heavy equipment maintenance and servicing
- Possess the following experiences will be an added advantage:
- Relevant maintenance experiences in hydraulic system, diesel engine, bulk cargo conveying system, heavy forklift, winches and generators
- Relevant electrical experiences in heavy equipment's PLCs, electrical motors, sensors, SCADA, HMI, LV System and insulation testing
- Able to work in shift (8-hours rotating shift) with experience in supervising & coaching Technicians.
- Carry out port equipment corrective and preventive maintenance and service recovery, etc.
- Supervise and monitor technicians and/or contractors for safe and quality works.
- Train technicians to carry out proper maintenance works.
Jurong Port Pte Ltd
Headquartered in Singapore, Jurong Port is a leading international multipurpose port operator handling general, bulk and containerised cargo. Jurong Port began operations in 1965 as a general and bulk cargo port, serving the development needs of Singapore’s Jurong industrial estate. Today, its main gateway terminal in Singapore welcomes more than 15,000 vessels each year from both the region and internationally.