- Nitec in Mech or Elect or equivalent
- Knowledge of PLC, variable speed drive, hydraulic system or mech. Component alignment is added advantage.
- Ability to perform shift duty (8 hrs)
- Carry out port equipment corrective and preventive maintenance and service recovery, etc.
- Supervise and monitor technicians and/or contractors for safe and quality works.
- Train technicians to carry out proper maintenance works.
Jurong Port Pte Ltd
Headquartered in Singapore, Jurong Port is a leading international multipurpose port operator handling general, bulk and containerised cargo. Jurong Port began operations in 1965 as a general and bulk cargo port, serving the development needs of Singapore’s Jurong industrial estate. Today, its main gateway terminal in Singapore welcomes more than 15,000 vessels each year from both the region and internationally.