Roles & Responsibilities
- Record day-to-day financial activities in the accounting software
- Prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analysing account information.
- Prepare financial statements and disclosure notes.
- Quarterly GST submission
- Prepare and submit bank reconciliation statement
- Liaise and coordinate with auditors
- Process employees’ expense claims
- Other accounting duties as assigned by Manager, Financial Services
- Minimum a Diploma in Accounting or any relevant course
- Efficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & etc.)
- Communication, team player and interpersonal skills
- High accuracy and attentive to details
- Able to work independently, systematic and well-organised
- Have the ability to cope in a fast pace working environment
- Preferrably to have at least 1 year of accounting experience
Jus Delish Group
F&B arm of micro 2000 group, there are three brands under the group namly SOM TAM, GIN KHAO and KHAO SAN to date we have more than 10 outlets located all around Singapore.
At Jus Delish group, we focus on doing a few things well, taking small steps towards reaching a greater oriented goal. Our beliefs are deeply entrenched in the Chinese idiom “欲速则不达” which literally means “the more you hurry, the less progress you are likely to make”. To ensure a sturdy foundation, whilst working in line with our beliefs, years of prudent planning, gaining insights on regional food trends and strategic allocation were done before going forth with any expansion plans.