Full-stack Developer Intern
Kalpha’s internship opening is available for:
- Part-time (minimum 2 days a week)
- Full-time (5 days a week)
For a duration of between 3 months (min.) to 6 months (max). The working hour commitment is capped at 8 hours per day.
Do you love learning and sharing of knowledge? Look no further if your answer is yes!
Kalpha is a peer to peer mobile platform where individuals can discover, connect and meetup to learn and share any skills, knowledge and experiences on a 1-to-1 basis. Our platform encourages lifelong learning and sharing.
We are looking for highly driven and motivated individuals to join us in our journey towards making personalised learning affordable and accessible to the world.
Download Kalpha app:
Google Play Store: http://bit.ly/KalphaPlayStore
Apple App Store: http://bit.ly/KalphaPlayStore
Find out more about us:
About the job:
You will be part of the App Development team which drives the success of the mobile app. This is a great opportunity to learn and set foot into the education technology industry that is tagging onto the sharing economy.
● Take part in end-to-end development including both front-end and back-end development
● Develop mobile applications in React Native
● Test, troubleshoot and optimize the apps to make sure they run smoothly on mobile platform
● Design and develop flexible and well-structured front-end architecture
● Collaborate with product team and designer throughout the development
● Ensure excellent code quality
● Ensure the performance, quality, security, and responsiveness of both client and server applications
● Proficiency in React Native
● Understanding C and C++ will be a plus
● Experience with web, mobile app and API development
● Experience with AWS services
● Experience with common front-end development tools
What we offer:
● Steep learning curve
● A vibrant and diverse team
● Learn about mobile app development and the industry
● Gain experience in areas beyond designated job scope
● Take time off during work hours to learn new skills through our platform
● Attend events to widen exposure to tech trends
● Learn about entrepreneurship in the world of IT
Tell us what you think of Kalpha app and how it can be improved!
We are a peer to peer mobile platform where individuals can discover, connect, and meetup to learn and share any skills, knowledge, or experiences on a 1-to-1 basis