Quality Control Technician
- Perform Quality Check for incoming, outgoing and in-process
- Operating CMM and writing CMM program, smartscope and other measurement equipment
- Assign task for QC inspectors
- Perform First Article Inspection of parts
- Compile inspection records
- Maintain and calibrate quality equipment
- Work with Engineering/Production when non-conformance found
- Minimum 1 year experience on handling Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM) and Smartscope
- Able to interpret mechanical engineering/technical drawing with knowledge of GD&T concepts
- Familiar with AQL, 8D, FMEA and SPC
Key Point (S) Pte. Ltd.
Key Point has come a long way since our founding in 1985. From our humble beginnings as an electronic component trading house, we have evolved to become an established company that offers a multitude of services that cater to the electronics and life sciences industries in Singapore.
We are constantly striving to better our services and are dedicated to product quality, product value, timeliness, and most importantly, customer satisfaction.