Logistics Admin / Coordinator
- GCE’O’/’A’ Level/ ITE NITEC/ Diploma
- Preferably 1-2 years of relevant working experience in Logistics Industry
- Computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Good verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
- Ability to work in dynamic and fast pace environment
- Possess strong admin and communication skills
- Liaise closely with customers and operations team on inventory & shipment related activities
- Working closely with operations team to provide information/ feedbacks to customers on operational issues and co-ordinate with customers to resolve all issues
- Generate KPIs and transactional reports to internal and external customers on a timely basis
- Verify vendor invoices and liaise with vendor for any discrepancies
- Monitor the usage of warehouse supplies and raise PO for replenishment
- Coordinate the urgent order fulfillment with customer, operations and transporter
LF Logistics is the supply chain partner of choice for companies looking to sustainably grow in Asia. Our network spanning Greater China, ASEAN, Japan, Korea, the Middle East, and Indian subcontinent provides us with a strong “home court advantage” in this culturally diverse and economically active region.
Our strength lies in numbers. We manage 26 million square feet of space and are growing at an annual rate of 35%. Partnering with more than 400 world-renowned companies, we deliver 100 million units of consumer products each day.
Our solutions are better by design. We employ both analytics tools and heuristic models to design optimum solutions for our customers. We develop business continuity and disaster recovery plans to manage anticipated risks. We utilize best-in-class IT systems to provide efficiency and visibility across every aspect of our customers’ supply chains. We train our staff to deliver results.
We care about our people and environment. We emphasize safety and sustainable practices at all times. We live up to the highest compliance, moral, and ethical standards.
Our success reflects our willingness to go the extra mile. We are passionate about service excellence. That is how our customers know that we have them covered anywhere in Asia.