Shipping Assistant / Senior Shipping Assistant
- GCE 'O' level, GCE 'A' level, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Business studies/ Administration management, Logistics/Transportation or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of relevant working experience in the logistics industry preferred
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast pace environment while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customers services
- Possess strong admin and communication skills
- Able to perform overtime when required
- Proficiency in MS office, Excel and Warehouse Management System (WMS)/Exceed system
- Added advantage if possess Certificate of Customs Competency Test for Declarants by Singapore Customs
- In charge of processing the import and export customs permits for warehouse goods
- In charge of processing the duty payment permit for local domestic sale
- Liaise with customs officer for the shipment arrivals and departure
- Ensure accuracy of the information applied in the customs permit
- Responsible for updating the customers on the status of shipment arrival and departure
- Arrange for the cheque requisition to shipping carrier with Finance division
- Arrange for prompt customs clearance with third party service providers
- Liaise with internal customers for goods and receipt and release
LF Logistics is the supply chain partner of choice for companies looking to sustainably grow in Asia. Our network spanning Greater China, ASEAN, Japan, Korea, the Middle East, and Indian subcontinent provides us with a strong “home court advantage” in this culturally diverse and economically active region.
Our strength lies in numbers. We manage 26 million square feet of space and are growing at an annual rate of 35%. Partnering with more than 400 world-renowned companies, we deliver 100 million units of consumer products each day.
Our solutions are better by design. We employ both analytics tools and heuristic models to design optimum solutions for our customers. We develop business continuity and disaster recovery plans to manage anticipated risks. We utilize best-in-class IT systems to provide efficiency and visibility across every aspect of our customers’ supply chains. We train our staff to deliver results.
We care about our people and environment. We emphasize safety and sustainable practices at all times. We live up to the highest compliance, moral, and ethical standards.
Our success reflects our willingness to go the extra mile. We are passionate about service excellence. That is how our customers know that we have them covered anywhere in Asia.