- Min Pr./Sec. Education and able to understand basic and simple English
- Possess forklift license, able to operate reach truck, order picker & RDT scanner an added advantage
- Must be physically fit
- At least 1 years of relevant working experience
- Ability to work in fast pace environment
- Picking and Packing of products
- Loading and unloading of goods, receiving and issuing
- Stock take and cycle count of goods
- Replenishment of items to location
- General housekeeping within the warehouse / pick face location
LF Logistics is the supply chain partner of choice for companies looking to sustainably grow in Asia. Our network spanning Greater China, ASEAN, Japan, Korea, the Middle East, and Indian subcontinent provides us with a strong “home court advantage” in this culturally diverse and economically active region.
Our strength lies in numbers. We manage 26 million square feet of space and are growing at an annual rate of 35%. Partnering with more than 400 world-renowned companies, we deliver 100 million units of consumer products each day.
Our solutions are better by design. We employ both analytics tools and heuristic models to design optimum solutions for our customers. We develop business continuity and disaster recovery plans to manage anticipated risks. We utilize best-in-class IT systems to provide efficiency and visibility across every aspect of our customers’ supply chains. We train our staff to deliver results.
We care about our people and environment. We emphasize safety and sustainable practices at all times. We live up to the highest compliance, moral, and ethical standards.
Our success reflects our willingness to go the extra mile. We are passionate about service excellence. That is how our customers know that we have them covered anywhere in Asia.