Technical Officer - Facilities (A&A)
Roles & Responsibilities
I. Key Role
Assist the Senior Engineer to manage an engineering section (i.e. Plumbing & Sanitation, Fitting & Fixtures, A&A works) within the FMO project, including maintenance, repair, regulations and schedules and evaluation of contractors and suppliers. Cover the role of the Senior Engineer, FMO when the need arises.
II. Principal Accountabilities
- Conduct scheduled, preventive and ad-hoc maintenance of equipment
- Schedule regular inspection and contract servicing to ensure functionality of all equipment and systems
- Select and manage suppliers, sub-cons, tools, materials, equipment and manage inventory in a fair and consistent manner
- Manage site Contractual Documentation, Drawings, Technical submissions, Correspondences with sub-contractors, suppliers, clients
- Manage the performance of technicians on an on-going basis and conduct annual performance review
- Develop technicians through coaching and mentoring
- Propose, revise and implement improvements on existing work, processes and policies
- Review work progress on daily basis
- Analyse, manage and mitigate risks
- Carry out corrective service and repair / restoration where necessary
- Ensure proper compliance with local authorities' guidelines on Health & Safety regulations
- Source and select new technology and more cost-effective & energy-saving materials
- Respond appropriately to emergencies / urgent issues as they arise
- Draft quotation and costing for minor site works to existing clients
Candidate must be willing to work at Changi Airport Terminal 4
Maser Pte Ltd
MASER PTE. LTD (SMITECH) is a regional environmental engineering services company. If provides full-service design, engineering, procurement, and projects & facilities management. Our key serice include Integrated Systems for Building Services, Water and Waste Treatment Projects in Singapore and around the ASEAN Region.
MASER is a B2G centric company, our portfolio consists of projects for several government agenices in Singapore such as URA, PUB and LTA, MASER has also worked with some international and locally well-knowm consultants such as Parsons Brinckerhoff, Mott Mac, CPG Consultants as well as Worley Parsons.