Roles & Responsibilities
Successful candidates have the opportunity to assume the role of Lead Web Developer and co-own the company through stock options when our employee share program is launched.
- Develop our platforms according to list of enhancements identified and prioritized by management
- Engage in product development discussions with other stakeholders (internal and external) and brainstorm solution ideas
- Actively contribute constructively to discussions and constantly providing feedbak to improve the company's systems and processes
- Possess a "Can-do" attititude - make complex solutions become a reality
- Assist in general IT-related topics within the company
- Self-driven and ability to work under minimal supervision
- Organized and structured
MoolahGo Pte. Ltd.
We are a Financial Technology (Fintech) Startup with big ambitions to redefine the current financial services industry.
Our current products include Online Currency Exchange and Online Money Transfer, and soon to launch our Mobile e-Wallet.
We redefine these services by simply making them more transparent, cheaper, faster and rewarding.
We are licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore. Our Founders, Directors and Advisors are experienced former bankers who know the business inside out.
We are currently experiencing high growth and seeking enthusiastic talents to join us.