Business System Analyst
The Business System Analyst is responsible to gather, analyse and formalise user’s business requirements and processes, evaluate on feasibility of implementation and manage scope of project.
• Gather, analyse and formalise user’s business requirements and processes, evaluate on feasibility of implementation and manage scope of project.
• Prepare project documentation such as Requirement Specifications/Use Case Specifications etc Adhere to project scope, update requirement traceability matrix, inform and record out-of-scope issues.
• Develop technical design specification and translate technical design into process/program specification. Involve in the design review session.
• Make changes to configurable items, which include hardware, software, documentation, etc.
• Participate in Coding and Code Review.
• Assist in the integration testing, system testing, User Acceptance Test & implementation activities.
• Prepare user manual and operations manual, and plan & facilitate training of users and operators.
• Provide post implementation support (including production support and service requests).
• Escalate and discuss critical issues such as scope creep with the relevant managers.
• Conduct requirement gathering sessions. Conduct gap analysis of current business process to identify improvement opportunities.
• Typically 2-4 years IT experience
• Familiar with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
• Ability to produce specifications for documentations and implementations
• Experience in IT business analysis techniques
• Degree Holder
• Self-motivated with a positive “can-do” attitude, creative with excellent presentation, communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills including strong persuasive techniques.
• Ability to lead, develop and maintain respectful and trusting relationship;
• Proficient in written and spoken English
• Able to travel as required
NCS Pte Ltd
NCS is a member of the Singtel Group and the leading information, communications and technology (ICT) service provider with presence in over 20 countries. We deliver end-to-end ICT solutions to help governments and enterprises realise business value through digital transformation and the innovative use of technology
NCS has played a critical role in the Singapore government’s efforts to computerise the civil service sector and integrate IT into its public services. As the principal IT solutions provider for the government, over the past 20 years, NCS has successfully implemented more than 3,000 large-scale, mission-critical, and multi-platform projects for Singapore's government ministries and agencies.
Leveraging this extensive experience in public sector projects, we have diversified into other key industry sectors and expanded our presence into markets across the Asia-Pacific region.