Backup Admin - Infrastructure Support
Roles & Responsibilities
- 12 hours shift from 10.30pm to 10.30am
- 16-shifts per 4-weeks period
- Support all Backup failures after receiving the escalation from DC Ops.
- To follow up on all “Backup” failures and update the incident tickets accordingly.
- To create, review and update Ops Backup check list for all sites.
- To generate Backup Daily Reports and send to Infra System Engineer in a timely manner.
- To support ad-hoc tasks assigned by Backup SE, e.g. update parameter/configuration.
- To review Backup-related JPIs.
- Backup admin tasks also include:
- To maintain, define, perform and improve backup operations within defined backup policy and designated batch window.
- To maintain, define, perform and improved the backup and recovery requirements and backup cycles for onsite and media offsite storage.
- To maintain, define, perform and improve backup and recovery scripts within defined backup policy and within designated batch window.
- Other DC Operation Tasks
- To cover part of the Sys-Ops shift schedule for shift coverage when required.
- To involve in learning other roles, e.g. File & Print Admin, Production Controller, Team Lead, etc. and to support those roles during day shift when required.
- Other ad-hoc tasks that are assigned by SDM.
At least 1-Year experience as a Computer Systems Operator with a Datacentre operations.
Nityo Infotech Services Pte Ltd
Established in 2006, Nityo Infotech Corporation is the fastest growing IT services company. The company has presence in 23 Countries, 27 locations with more than 12500+ employees. We have our headquarters in the United States of America. Our operations span over 20 countries with 27 physical offices across the Globe including US, Europe and Asia Pacific. New Jersey HQ, S-Corporation.