Pre Sales Consultant
Reporting to the Pre-Sales Manager, the candidate is part of Pre-Sales Team to engage Corporate Customer to propose complete Infrastructure solutions based on Hybrid Cloud, Enterprise Infrastructure & Tech Refresh requirement. He will need to drive networking & security business solution such as WAN and LAN network design, Firewall, Proxy and Anti-Malware etc. For some of the Enterprise product, he will need to work closely with Value-Added Distributor to meet customers’ requirement.
Experience working with cross-functional teams involving Sales & Post Sales to develop and deploy integrated IT solutions for both existing and new clients is preferred.
- To report to Pre-Sales Manager on major projects & overall project pipeline.
- To engage in pre-sales activity with sales team to provide IT solutions that meet customers’ requirements.
- To conduct or manage POC (Proof of Concept) based on customer’s need.
- To conduct workshop/ presentation for small group of customers on company’s focus product.
- To conduct activities (E.g Site survey, requirement gathering etc.) required to design a cost effective and comprehensive solution meeting the customer’s requirements.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science or IT, or with at least 2-3 years of experience in Pre Sales engagement OR 3-5 years of Post Sales experience in migrating, deploying and maintaining Virtualised Environment, Server, Storage and Backup solution in Windows & Linux environment.
- In depth experience & exposure in common IAAS cloud solution such as Azure/ AWS & Private Cloud Stack.
- Hands on experience with the cloud solution will be add on advantages
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Server 2008/2012, Exchange Server, Office365, Sharepoint deployment and migration.
- Good knowledge of Enterprise Infrastructure & Storage Equipment ( Lenovo/Cisco/Dell/HP/EMC)
- Good Knowledge in Virtualization such as VMware and Microsoft Hyper-V.
- Good Knowledge in AD & Exchange Design & Migration experience.
- Some Knowledge in networking / perimeter network security / WAN connectivity.
- Knowledge in VDI solutions would be an added advantage
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Highly adaptable and versatile with positive attitude
- Self-motivated with a strong drive to succeed.
- A team player with determination to drive to excel.
NTC Integration Pte. Ltd.
NTC Integration is an established IT company incorporated in 1994 with extensive credentials and resources that allows for the diversification of solutions within our capacity to meet your needs, providing IT solutions & services, re-engineering it to seek for an unsurpassable package for you.
NTC works with renowned global partners such as IBM, Lenovo, Dell, HP, Cisco, Microsoft, VMware, Veeam and Singtel to deliver customised solutions that fit each client's specific requirements.
NTC's client profile includes government agencies as well as multi-national corporations and small-and-medium enterprises from various industries and had established regional presence in Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand, China and Mongolia.
Today, more than 1,000 organisations entrust NTC for various IT solutions including:
- Hybrid Cloud Service
- Cloud & Managed Services
- Security Services
- Network Infrastructure
- Enterprise Storage
- Network & System Maintenance
- Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery