System and Network Administrator
Roles & Responsibilities
Under the authority of the Group Information Systems department, the System and Network Administrator keeps operational the systems and networks of the company. He/She provides onsite support to our Singapore team, deploys and monitors the local IT, and provides remote support to the other company facilities. The Administrator also participates in the worldwide IT projects (new servers, call for tenders, technology implementation) and coordinates with local providers.
- Install, configure and maintain the workstations, printers, firewalls and routers.
- Participation to the IT projects (including infrastructure, servers, networks, technology implementation)
- Installation, administration and patching of Windows based servers and NAS.
- Supervision of server performance and availability, set-up of new machines
- Guarantee the application of the server, networks and data security policy
- Handle software and hardware troubleshooting and provide support to all employees (on-site and remote).
- Maintain the network cabling, router administration and monitor network performance
- PBX and phone administration
- Mail server administration.
- Documentation of the IT architecture and server configurations, and participation in the improvement of the Quality System.
- Support to end-user onsite and remotely
- Off-hour support for critical issues
- Minimum Diploma/Advanced/higher/graduate Diploma in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in the related field.
- Possess analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Able to work independently, self-motivated and diligent
- Experience in Windows workstation installation and maintenance
- Experience in Windows 2008 & 2016 servers administration (AD, GPO, DNS,…) and management of virtual machines (ESX / Citrix)
- Basic experience in network security (Firewalls / IPS) and Unix system administration
- Basic knowledge of LAMP server implementation and management
- Scripting abilities (WBS, bash, batch, PHP,…)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel (intermediate level) and other Microsoft Office applications
OEMServices Asia Pte. Ltd.
OEMServices has been the original component, logistics and trading services provider for more than 40 years.
Through those years, our company’s excellence in service, its sense of partnership and its widely recognized expertise have led us to adapt and grow, with one goal: always to offer the highest quality of service to our customers.