Customer IT Support Representative (Helpdesk)
Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide 1st level troubleshooting to customers.
- Respond to customer calls in a professional and courteous manner
- Follow call script processes to answer incoming calls, emails, etc
- Perform all tasks required to achieve account SLAs
- Responsible for logging calls and ensure all calls contain clear problem description, resolution and all activities carried during resolution of the problems with the customers
- Responsible and take ownership of all calls till closure
- Dispatch onsite support if required
- Nitec / Diploma in Information Technology or Computer Studies or equivalent
- Good written and spoken English
- Basic technical knowledge skills e.g. PC troubleshooting, basic connectivity
- Comfortable working in call centre environment
OPUS IT Services Pte Ltd
OPUS IT Services Pte Ltd is a leading IT services and solutions company in Singapore. Established in 1990 as a software developer, OPUS has evolved into a complete IT Services company since 1997, and today, it has grown to a staff-strength in around 600 serving a diverse clientele range.
Together with a diverse force of capable outsourced specialists, we have provided various businesses, IT and security solutions for a wide range of clients. These include government, educational organisations, financial institutions, telecommunications, technological companies, manufacturing and petro-chemicals.