Customer IT Support Representative
The role of the Customer IT Support Representative mainly involves providing IT support to end-users.
- Handling IT related enquiries
- Handling other technical/general enquiries
- Troubleshooting and resolving PC/IT related issues
- Attending to other administrative duties related to case closure
- NITEC/Diploma Qualification or relevant experience in a related field
- Good Interpersonal, Communication and Customer Service skills
- Good understanding of PC hardware configuration
- Troubleshooting skills (hardware/software)
- Sound knowledge on PC usage in a LAN environment
- Ability to work cohesively with a team
- Open to working shifts
OPUS IT Services Pte Ltd
OPUS IT Services Pte Ltd is a leading IT services and solutions company in Singapore. Established in 1990 as a software developer, OPUS has evolved into a complete IT Services company since 1997, and today, it has grown to a staff-strength in around 600 serving a diverse clientele range.
Together with a diverse force of capable outsourced specialists, we have provided various businesses, IT and security solutions for a wide range of clients. These include government, educational organisations, financial institutions, telecommunications, technological companies, manufacturing and petro-chemicals.