- Provide financial needs analysis and recommend solutions to meet clients’ needs
- Develop and expand existing network through customer relationship management.
- Developing financial plans to help clients achieve their long-term and short-term financial goals.
- Advising clients on legacy planning, wealth preservation, wealth protection, investments depending on their financial goals.
- Markets services by asking for referrals from current clients; develop and expand existing network through customer relationship management, asking for referrals from current clients, meeting prospects at community and business functions.
- Minimum 1-3 years of relevant working experience in client relationship management
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentations skills.
- Determined individual who has a passion of private client service.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Fresh graduates are also welcome to apply.
Prudential Assurance Company Singapore (Pte) Ltd
A career with Prudential gives you the opportunity to inspire new ideas and make decisions that will shape a better future for everyone. Create something positive. Create something inspiring. Create something new.
We are looking for passionate, purposeful and self-driven individuals who can embrace our values.