This is for our client in the Financial Services Sector
- Secure meetings with prospects, pitch ideas and follow through
- Consistently build up a pipeline of leads and network to tap on
- Analyse client’s unique situation and identify gaps which may compromise their financial goals
- Construct a robust financial portfolio to meet their financial needs and goals
- Manage client portfolio in an efficient and timely manner
- Review clients financial situation periodically
- Create niche markets over time to build specialisation and bring added value
- Age 21 and above
- Minimally a full GCE A-Level Cert, Diploma or Degree
- Proficient in English and/or Mandarin (mastery in other languages would be an added advantage)
- Proficient in using Microsoft programmes
- Social media skills will be an added advantage
- Passionate about making a difference in people’s lives
- High energy individual with huge appetite for learning
- Self-initiated and able to work independently as well as in teams
- Strong work ethics and high integrity
- Good listening and communication skills
- Carry yourself in a professional manner including dressing
- Entrepreneurial spirit to explore new ideas and bring it to fruition
We are an online community and platform for Hirers and IT Workforce (Employees, Contract workers and Virtual Talents) to intelligently connect and transact. We are experts in delivering niche candidates in an extremely prompt and professional fashion. We do so through a precise combination of data science and human judgement.
We are a HR Tech start up building useful recruitment technologies: profiling technologies, algorithmic matching and talent mapping to guarantee success. Our team is also immensely passionate about the trend on the Contingent Workforce model and believes that the exploding shared economy of global IT talents will reshape the workforce of the future.
IoTalents, a contemporary recruitment and HR Tech company connecting tech talents and ready for the future of IT recruitment!