Talent and Culture Executive
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting to the Associate Assistant Director, Talent & Culture, you will be involved in the administration of colleague benefits, and the planning and organising of social and recreational activities for the colleagues.
The responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Administer and verify medical insurance and transport claims
- Administer and verify leave and collation of leave reports
- Administer colleague benefits and any colleague-related corporate discount programmes
- Plan and organise colleague activities, including reward and recognition events
- Prepare monthly headcount and turnover reports
- Update and maintain all colleague communication channels
- Minimum Diploma qualification. Fresh graduate with a keen learning aptitude is welcome to apply
- Strong administrative skills, organised and meticulous
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess a positive attitude, mature, high level of initiative and a self-starter
- A good team player who is able to work independently in a highly pressurising and fast paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
- Able to commence work immediately or within short notice
RC Hotels Pte Ltd
RC Hotels Pte Ltd manages Fairmont Singapore and Swissôtel The Stamford.
Strategically located in the heart of Singapore’s shopping, dining and entertainment districts and with the City Hall and Esplanade Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) train stations and other major transportation nodes at its doorstep, Fairmont Singapore and Swissôtel The Stamford are the gateway to explore Singapore’s landscapes at your convenience.
With a total of 2,028 well-appointed guestrooms, both hotels offer a distinct collection of 15 lifestyle and dining choices including Michelin-starred fine dining restaurant JAAN, cutting-edge meeting space at Raffles City Convention Centre and one of Asia’s largest spas, Willow Stream Spa.