IT / Adminstration Executive / Assistant
Roles & Responsibilities
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- Assist staff and clients through a series of actions to help set up systems or resolve issues
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Support the roll-out of new applications
- Set up new users' accounts (emails) and profiles and deal with password issues
- Test and evaluate new technology
- Conduct electrical safety checks on all computer equipment and peripherals
- Diploma holder & above
- Being IT savvy with minimum 5 years of related working experience.
Singapore Association of the Visually Handicapped
The Singapore Association of the Visually Handicapped (SAVH), formerly known as the Singapore Association for the Blind (SAB), is the national voluntary welfare organization for the visually impaired. Founded in 1951, the association is affiliated to the National Council of Social Service (NCSS) and is an approved Institution of a Public Character (IPC).
To promote the needs, interests and aspirations of the visually handicapped.
Our mission is to help the visually handicapped help themselves by acquiring new skills and gaining self-reliance to cope with the integration into society.