Engineering Maintenance Manager, Sig&PSD
- Manage a Signal Maintenance Unit, responsible to assist Branch Manager for performing Maintenance (PM), Corrective Management (CM), Overhaul (OH) and Improvement Maintenance (IM) activities, in accordance with quality and safety standards, to achieve Signal Key Performance Index (KPI).
- Lead team of Assistant Engineers and Technical Officers in performing tasks in compliance with relevant procedures and instructions contained in Quality Procedures, Work Specifications, Work Instructions, Signal Standing Instructions and any relevant change instructions disseminated
- Perform periodic risk assessment of signaling maintenance work and implement mitigations.
- To perform failure trend analysis, evaluate failures and implement mitigations.
- To review and approve Permission to Work (PTW) for access to Signal Equipment Rooms and Installation work within the room.
SMRT Thomson-East Coast Line Pte Ltd was incorporated in 2017 to operationalise the new Thomson-East Coast Line which is scheduled to open in stages from 2019.
The Thomson-East Coast Line (TEL) will span 43km and add 31 new stations to the existing rail network, with seven interchange stations linking the TEL to all five existing MRT lines. Besides enhancing connectivity between the north, central and eastern parts of Singapore, the TEL will strengthen the resilience of our rail network by providing alternative travel routes for commuters on other lines.