- Operate T251 trains for testing and commissioning with LTA & KHI engineers within depot and stations
- Manage daily operations of train control, Signalling and Communication systems
- Perform functional and health checks and notify contractor of any train issues
- Master train system functions and analyse train faults systematically
- Apply professional driving standards and maintain situational awareness while operating the train
- Contribute to service delivery performance and continuous improvement
- Build an in-depth knowledge of train technicalities
- Perform other duties as directed by his/her superiors
SMRT Thomson-East Coast Line Pte Ltd was incorporated in 2017 to operationalise the new Thomson-East Coast Line which is scheduled to open in stages from 2019.
The Thomson-East Coast Line (TEL) will span 43km and add 31 new stations to the existing rail network, with seven interchange stations linking the TEL to all five existing MRT lines. Besides enhancing connectivity between the north, central and eastern parts of Singapore, the TEL will strengthen the resilience of our rail network by providing alternative travel routes for commuters on other lines.