Roles & Responsibilities
- Assist building manager in daily maintenance activities and facilities management.
- Coordinate and ensure contractors' works are in conformance with statutory requirements.
- Handles daily operations and troubleshooting of service failures and/or faults.
- Ensure efficient and effective maintenance of client's facilities through routine checks and preventive maintenance strategies.
- Obtain and recommend quotation and work requests as required.
- Be proficient in handling complaints and feedback, escalate to the upline supervisor when required.
- Any other relevant duties as and when assigned by the superior.
- Minimum DIPLOMA in Facility Management/ Building Services/ Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience
- Project management experience is highly preferable.
- Possess good analytical and communication skills and be able to relate to different levels of people.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Knowledge on building maintenance and M&E services (e.g AMCV, lifts/escalators, electrical systems etc) will be an added advantage.
- Willing and able to perform shift work if required.
ST Integrated Engineering Pte Ltd
We are constantly looking for suitably qualified, self-motivated professionals to add to our growing team of talents based around the world.
While there are no immediate positions available at the moment, do drop us a line and your CV so that we can reach you when an opportunity arises.