Operations Executive, EBG H&M (12 month contract)
Roles & Responsibilities
Day to day Operations and on-site support for Events and Tradeshows at Suntec Convention. Will do basic finance accounting for monthly orders closing. Assist with internal team for fault reporting received for with regards to Suntec Wi-Fi.
- Handling day to day operations such as managing enquiry mail box and answering enquiries.
- Preparing and processing documentations (Quotations, orders, sales memos, invoices, internal and external order processing)
- Communications and work together with vendors, clients and venue owners
- Provide timely support to event exhibitors and organizers
- Support on site operations setup during trade shows
- Support of site surveys from client before events, and applying for permit to work from venue security.
- Support for fault reporting for Suntec convention Wi-Fi
- Basic monthly finance accounting for orders processed.
'•Degree/ Diploma in any discipline with at least 2 years work experience
•Proficient in Microsoft applications
•Highly analytical and able to speak & write well
•Good planning and organizational skills
•Meticulous with an eye for details
•An independent thinker and a team player - organized, multi-tasker that is proactive and able to work under pressure and deliver on tight deadlines are expected
We're looking for people who have great potential for growth. Just like us.
StarHub, listed on the SGX-ST, is Singapore's second largest info-communications company. Since our inception, we have grown into a full-fledged organisation offering a complete range of solutions over fixed, cable, mobile and internet platforms.
StarHub’s approach to sustainable business includes respecting human rights as protected by national laws and international conventions.
StarHub promotes meritocratic employment, development, recognition and reward. As a signatory to the Tripartite Alliance for Fair Employment Practices — a national initiative in Singapore to promote the adoption of fair employment practices — StarHub prohibits any kind of discrimination in employment or transactions.
StarHub does not condone human rights abuses, neither do we engage in forced labour or compulsory labour. Our employees should be made aware that they are free to leave our employment at will after serving any notice in accordance with their contracts.
If what we do excites you, join us.