Roles & Responsibilities
- Perform administrative duties
- Administering and coordinates the day-to-day activities of the company
- Responding to email, phone queries etc
- Records and files relevant information/documents
- Performs general clerical duties such as data entry, filing and updating of information related to the course of works
- Any other administrative duties assigned by supervisor
- Prepare quotation and tender (private and government tender)
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Business Administration or equivalent
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Well experience in clerical/administrative support
- Experience in tender preparation would be an advantage
- Possesses knowledge of PC Applications and office skills
Job Location: Able to work in the East (33 Ubi Avenue 3 #07-68 Vertex Tower A Singapore 408868)
Sterling C&S Consulting Engineer
Sterling C&S Consulting Engineer Pte. Ltd. was incorporated as a Sole-Proprietor in Singapore on 13 June 2014. The firm subsequently converted to Privated Limited Company on 11 November 2014. The firm specialized in providing Civil & Structural Engineering Consultant Services.
The owner of the company, Er. Lai Kin Sin has over 35 years' experience in various civil and structural engineering works including project and team management, tender documentation, design, construction administration and site supervision for local infrastructure, bridges, industrial, commercial and residential buildings. He has spend many years in the construction industry in both local and overseas.
The firm is equipped with latest and sophisticated design software for high-rise building, bridge structure, geotechnical, prestressed concrete structure including 3-dimensional analysis cum design software to assist in the analysis and design of structures.
Sterling C&S Consulting Engineer Pte. Ltd. has a professional indemnity insurance (PII) of $1M.