- Entrepreneurial team in Singapore to support front end development for a fast growing start up in South East Asia.
- Build high-performance web applications for a Content Management System (CMS) platform.
- Opportunity to develop additional skills as you will work on multiple projects.
- To be involved in whole SDLC which includes design, development, implementation and maintenance of new and/or existing application systems
- Translate software requirements into workable programming codes, maintain and develop programmes for use in business
- Assist users during the implementation and operations of new and/or existing system applications
- Follow standard operations and provide enhancement on system applications
- Co-ordinate with support teams to ensure speedy resolution of issues/bugs
- Strong knowledge of HTML, JS, CSS
- Good experience with programming framework such as ReactJS and Node.JS
- Knowledge with Photoshop, illustrator (graphic designing, video editing) is a plus
- Minimum Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- At least 2 years’ experience, ideally within a Software Engineer role.