Roles & Responsibilities
1. Acquire good product knowledge
2. Demonstrate efficiency and accuracy in executing daily operations process in the short cycle time
3. The main focus of Order- Process team is to support the Business Development Department in processing order and coordinating delivery.
- Process Customer Confirmation Order
- Preparing Required Documents (Certificates and Marking)
- Coordinating Delivery
- Follow up related issue pertaining to the order
- Ensuring the order is successfully complete
4. Responsible for different kinds of operational duties and functions that are vital for running the daily operations system.
5. Assist in the training of new operations executive
6. Phone duty 1 week per month
7. Any other duties assign by supervisor
Minimum education : Diploma
Work location: Near Commonwealth MRT station
5 days work week and 1 Saturday per month
Teho Ropes & Supplies Pte Ltd
TEHO Ropes & Supplies Pte Ltd is well-established as a major provider of rigging, mooring, lifting and safety systems in Marine, Offshore O&G and Construction industries in Southeast Asia. We have extended our operations to key maritime centres around the globe through our sister companies; TEHO Ropes Europe, TEHO Ropes USA and TEHO Ropes China. Our technical expertise, robust inventory, high service level, value pricing and global network, combine to make us an ideal “one-stop” shop for international companies seeking reliable partners for their supply chain.