Retail Support Officer
Roles & Responsibilities
The Retailer Support Officer’s (RSO) primary responsibility is to respond to a variety of retailer requests and inquiries to ensure that the Tourego solution is executed in a timely, smooth and effective manner. He or she will support the Operations team in business expansion through business projects and solution implementation. Some of the key responsibilities of the position are outlined below:
- Provide training sessions to new retailer partners on use of company app.
- Carry out site visits & installation of mobile solution equipment at retail outlets.
- Provide equipment support to retailers whenever required i.e. deliver quality service for replacement of damaged/worn equipment.
- General administrative tasks such as setting up accounts.
- General diploma or degree, preferably with experience working in customer service or retail.
- Good communication and customer care skills with proficiency in English and Mandarin.
- Comfortable with use of mobile devices and apps.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Initiative to value-add and improve current process flow.
Tourego Pte Ltd
Tourego is a disruptive new force in the niche market of tourism finance, solving outbound travellers’ pain points through technology. Tourego's innovative digital refund solution has recently been published in Channel News Asia and 36kr in China.
Team Tourego is led by a team of alumni and graduates from Stanford, MIT, IRAS, Sina, etc. With great passion, years of experiences in tax and technology, and internet, Tourego will mobilize tourist refund.