Embedded Design Engineer
We are seeking self-motivated Embedded Design Engineers who have strong technical background on system level embedded design from hardware to firmware. The candidate will be contributing to a new RF based far-field Wireless Power Transfer (WPT) platform.
- Design and develop embedded firmware
- Design and develop embedded hardware
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop project goals and requirements
- Develop embedded firmware architecture and specifications
- Develop functional test plans to evaluate firmware
- Bachelor Degree / Master/ PhD in Embedded, Electronics, or Electrical Engineering
- At least 2 years’ experience in firmware development
- Strong programming skills in C/C++/Python
- Experienced working on Nordic SDK, Arduino IDE, etc.
- Experience working with embedded peripherals like I2C, SPI, ADC, etc.
- Experience in hardware design with microprocessor platforms
- Familiar with analog circuit design is an advantage
- Experience with Altium design CAD is an advantage
An ideal candidate would exhibit behavioral traits that indicate:
- Strong analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently, and good planning skills
- High motivation with a strong work ethic
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Transferfi Pte. Ltd.
Transferfi is currently developing the world's first long-range, safe and efficient Wireless Power Network (WPN). It will be used to port Industrial IoT sensors to reduce wiring complexity and high-power applications that will provide easy access to primary sources of energy such as remote and offshore renewables. All this is done through patented signal optimisation and beam forming algorithms that will extend the range of wireless power transfer to 100 meters and beyond.