Desktop Support Engineer
Roles & Responsibilities
- Looking for candidate who is dealing with hardware and application support queries and issues reported to the support desk and escalated to the Desktop Support Engineers.
- Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot Windows 7 , Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and Microsoft Office.
- Use diagnostic tools to troubleshoot problems associated with network connectivity, and workstation hardware/software.
- Use tools and methodologies to load, copy and customize operating system configurations for deployment.
- Responsible for tracking hardware and software inventory.
- Familiarize end-users on basic software, hardware and peripheral device operation.
- Take ownership and responsibility of queries, issues and problems assigned to the Desktop Support Engineers.
- Customize desktop hardware to meet user specifications and site standards
- Provide VIP support (Preferred)
- Resolve and update incidents within SLA and also update stakeholders for P1 cases.
- Update KB with solution provided.
U3 Infotech Pte. Ltd.
U3 INFOTECH (U3) offers a complete range of Software Services, Business Solutions and Project Management Outsourcing and Project Management Training. We have an excellent domain expertise in business verticals such as Banking and Financial Services, Insurance, Semiconductors, Healthcare Services, Supply Chain, and Technology.
U3 has diversified experience and domain expertise across industries and skill sets, on various technology platforms backed by matured delivery capability, project and program management methodology and strong commitment to serve our clients.
U3 Infotech is rapidly growing to establish itself as a professional services and business-consulting provider, working with few of the biggest named customers across various industry segments.