- Able to read, write and understand simple English.
- Minimum secondary education
- Ensure assigned workload (general warehouse duties: receiving, pick, pack and ship) completed in timely manner.
- Comply with operating procedures and responsible for general housekeeping duties.
- Receive, store, pick and issue materials accurately, pick or put away stocks/materials to or from storage bins
- Handle and sort materials and verify physical stock against documentations
United Parcel Service Singapore Pte Ltd
Founded in 1907 as a messenger company in the United States, UPS has grown into a multi-billion-dollar corporation by clearly focusing on the goal of enabling commerce around the globe. Today, UPS is a global company with one of the most recognized and admired brands in the world. We have become the world's largest package delivery company and a leading global provider of specialized transportation and logistics services. Every day, we manage the flow of goods, funds, and information in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.