- Provide operational support and its affiliates.
- Carry out implementation, support and troubleshooting of eworkspace to affiliates.
- Involve new project of introducing Microsoft Power Platform.
- Involvement of global projects like PLMS.
- Provide end-user support, requirement gathering, system specification, training, and liaising with vendors/developer.
- Able to travel abroad within short notice period.
- 3-5 years experiences in handling user requirements and applications development in C#.NET.
- Experience in communicating with regional affiliates on technical issues.
- Experience in resolving technical issues, debugging and troubleshooting applications.
- Experience in supporting company and regional affiliates application users.
- Experience in planning, managing and training for new project implementation and rollout.
- Understand the basic concept of ERP systems, procurement and project forecast concept and expenses claim systems.
- Understand C#.NET programming, web services, reporting tools.
- Familiar with scripting, windows scheduler, VBA in Excel, C#.NET, IIS, SSIS and MSSQL.
- Knowledge and skills in SAP project module, workflow engine, MS PowerApps, MS Flow and Tableau is an advantage.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Yokogawa Engineering Asia Pte Ltd
Yokogawa is a leading provider of Industrial Automation and Test and Measurement solutions. Combining superior technology with engineering services, project management, and maintenance, Yokogawa delivers field proven operational efficiency, safety, quality, and reliability.