Job Responsibilities :
- Provide single point of contact for servicedesk
- Provide 1st and 2nd level support to troubleshoot IT issues
- Provide assistance & support to IT Projects
- Assist in the daily running of data center and server management
- Assist in procurement, document control, asset tracking & administration.
Job Requirements :
- 2 - 5 years of IT Technical, end-user support working experience
- Experience in creating user’s account and mailboxes on AD and Exchange
- Good Knowledge on antivirus management e.g. Windows Defender, Symantec, McAfee
- Good Knowledge on repair PCs and notebooks such as O/S and Office Application troubleshooting
- Good Knowledge in diagnostic of hardware issues on PCs and notebooks
- Knowledge in vendor management such like negotiation of pricing, vendor quotation, etc
Yokogawa Engineering Asia Pte Ltd
Yokogawa is a leading provider of Industrial Automation and Test and Measurement solutions. Combining superior technology with engineering services, project management, and maintenance, Yokogawa delivers field proven operational efficiency, safety, quality, and reliability.