- Provide assistance in developing infrastructure designs and drive technical delivery of projects.
- Provide infrastructure maintenance support for problem management and incident escalation
- Maintain a comprehensive and up-to-date LAN/WAN/DC/Wireless topology database, technological roadmaps and hardware life-cycle updates and inventories.
- Participate in RFI/RFP evaluation process for contractor/technology selection.
- Monitors system performance and implements performance tuning.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Provide infrastructure maintenance support for problem management and incident escalation.
- Perform troubleshooting analysis of network infrastructure and associated systems, such as routers, switches, F5 load balancers, Palo Alto firewall, Cisco ASA firewall, Cisco Sourcefire IPS, Infoblox DHCP/DNS, Cisco ISE and associated software tools.
- Education : Degree
- Minimum 3 years in IT network in MNC environment
- Customer Service, Problem Solving, Documentation Skills, & Multi-tasking
- Good verbal and written communication, negotiation and coordination skills
- Self-motivated, independent and able to work with a team
- Resourceful and hardworking
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good working attitude with right mind set
Yokogawa Engineering Asia Pte Ltd
Yokogawa is a leading provider of Industrial Automation and Test and Measurement solutions. Combining superior technology with engineering services, project management, and maintenance, Yokogawa delivers field proven operational efficiency, safety, quality, and reliability.