- To realize assigned KPIs for System Business from installed base in Singapore;
- To contribute and grow our system market share, as well as, to protect installed base in Singapore;
- To improve customer loyalty and maintain profitability in order to maximize the life time value of Yokogawa user accounts;
- To expand Yokogawa’s presence in the user accounts, as well as, in the market by identifying opportunities to turn into orders;
- To lead, plan and formulate sales strategies with supporting departments to win projects with reasonable profits;
- To collaborate with other departments towards the Brown Field Sales department objectives.
Education : Diploma/ Degree in Chemical / Electrical / Mechanical / Computer Engineering
Knowledge/ Professional Skills
- Good knowledge of Instrumentation & Control and DCS/SIS/PLC/SCADA. Knowing various L3 solutions is an advantage.
- Knowledge of Refinery/Petrochem/Chemical/Power/Utilities plants in Singapore market.
- Knowledge/understanding of industry trends, technologies and competition in process control & automation in general.
- Good understanding of sales contracts.
- Good business sense
- Written & oral communication skills
- Engagement skill to interact with internal & external customers from working level to management level.
- Independent and high integrity in business dealings.
Yokogawa Engineering Asia Pte Ltd
Yokogawa is a leading provider of Industrial Automation and Test and Measurement solutions. Combining superior technology with engineering services, project management, and maintenance, Yokogawa delivers field proven operational efficiency, safety, quality, and reliability.