IT Support Engineer
- Maintain, update any IT documentation regarding IT Infrastructure, procedures, user support issue and resolution.
- Responsible for deployment, troubleshooting, maintenance, upgrade and support of infrastructures, including WAN, LAN, PCs, operating systems and associated hardware and software.
- Maintain a high level of user satisfaction with excellent customer service.
- Ensure continuous delivery of IT services through oversight of service level.
- Manage any IT Infrastructure related projects / ad-hoc matters tasked by HOD.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office, MacOS, Windows OS, Cisco.
- Preferably Entry Level specialized in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
ZACD Group Ltd
ZACD Group is a regional investment strategist with real estate heritage offering integrated solutions across the real estate value chain in Asia-Pacific. ZACD holds a CMS licence issued by MAS.
Driven by a dedicated management team with in-depth knowledge and vast experience in finance and real estate industry, ZACD is known for our pioneering spirit and acute business strategies.
We have a reputation for identifying and seizing market opportunities before others to capture first-mover advantage ahead of economic cycles.
Since ZACD’s establishment, we have accomplished a proven track record of having structured and managed numerous real estate investments.
Through our investment management services, ZACD has achieved stable and consistent investment returns for our clients, building trusted partnerships throughout the years.