· Build People Process, Program Excellence and HR tools.
· Formulate, develop, coordinate with Enterprise Singapore (ES) and execute Business Excellence (BE) projects, policies and procedures that are compliance with (ES).
· Provide support in the implementation of HR strategy and execution of any supporting programs.
· Support the business with process improvements and implementation
· Driving organizational excellence and quality management.
· Build and develop relationships with all employees to improve current process increased efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations.
· Delivery HR services in an effective and efficient manner; identify and resolve HR issues within the business unit if required.
· Develop and implement recruitment strategies in growing talent pipelines.
· Work closely with the Management to review and revise localization technology’s effectiveness and performance to drive higher productivity and process excellence.
· Work with Technical Director to assess current state, analyse product requirements and define business needs.
· Able to analyze and diagnose issues and proactively resolve matters through organizational interventions and strategic solutions.
· Produce and submit reports on general HR activity, (BE) reporting planning process i.e. monthly report, forecasting, budgeting to the management on HR related issues.
· Developed and implement vital business and HR strategies fundamental programs processes that drive business results through effective leadership and change management.
· Pro-actively manage and sourcing initiatives like job-fairs, LinkedIn and social media campaigns and support in the creation of Employee Marketing and branding material.
· Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Monitor employee morale and company culture.
· Create and maintain programmes aimed at Staff Retention and Cohesiveness Reward and Recognition.
· Organize monthly birthday celebration.
· Key person to organize recreational activities (e.g. corporate bonding, family day etc.)
· Provide support to any other duties related to Human Resources as and when needed.
· Degree in Business Administration with focus in Human Resource Management preferred.
· Minimum 2-3 years of experience in HR generalist role.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
· Highly motivated, flexible and committed, strong drive of results; strategic thinking to develop long-term plans.
· The proven ability to plan, prioritize, organize, monitor and co-ordinate workloads and take the initiative.
· High-level organizational time management skills.
· Independent, analytical, resourceful, meticulous and with strong sense of responsibility able to multi-task and work within timeline.
· Ability to routinely take initiative to identify issues and solve problems, thoroughly analyze information and make timely recommendations.
· Positive attitude, a good team player with good interpersonal skills, collaboration and communication skills.
· Good working knowledge of employment legislation, general HR policies and best practices.
· Excellent command of English, both oral and written communication.
· Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities.
Alpha Networks Solution Pte Ltd
Alpha Networks Solution Pte Ltd is a systems integrator and software developer in South East Asia.
We ventured into software development in 2014, and we’re now a fully-fledged IT solutions agency. The core of our business lies in software development, bespoke turnkey solutions and system integrations.
We specialize in end-to-end IT solutions, and we aspire to become a one-stop shop for all your IT needs. From hardware to software, network design to security, we’re here to provide solutions for our clients that are both efficient and value-for-money.