IT Support Engineer
- Implementation, commissioning and training of Aptsys’ products for customers.
- Setup of network and Wi-Fi infrastructure as required.
- Handle level 1 customer support tactfully of inbound call, email enquiries and on-site.
- Analyze and clarify customer technical inquiries. Troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Where necessary, ensure that customer feedback, patch requirements and diagnosis are communicated thoroughly to the Product Development team.
- Attend daily support meeting to update new issues and resolution progress.
- Manage support cases to ensure issues are comprehensively recorded, tracked, resolved and follow-ups are done in a timely manner.
- Minimum Diploma in IT or equivalent.
- Good knowledge in networking / IT services.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal).
- Possess good interpersonal skills, and commitment to customer service.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment, or Project Management.
- A passion for making customers successful.
- Strong sense of responsibility and initiative.
- Meticulous, team player, flexible, proactive and positive attitude.
Aptsys Technology Solution Pte. Ltd.
Aptsys is in the business of using simple, smart, connected softwares, devices and payment gateways to help F&B owners to improve guests experience and retention, generate additional revenue, improve accuracies of orders, increases the speed of payment collections and reduces wastage as well as better deployment of labour and resources.