Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting to the Assistant Finance Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for the AR and AP functions of Beaqon Group.
- Handle daily billing;
- Handle e-submission of invoices in customer portal
- Handle customer queries if any invoice dispute;
- Handle daily supplier invoicing and payment
- Assist in month end closing
- Assist in annual audit for statutory reporting
- Diploma in Accountancy or related studies;
- 2 - 3 year(s) of accounting experience;
- Experience in accounting software system will be an advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; and
- Meticulous and able to work independently under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Responsible and team player
Beaqon Pte. Ltd.
Beaqon, a wholly-owned subsidiary of DeClout Limited, is the preferred solutions provider for telecommunications and network connectivity in Southeast Asia. We are focused in the delivery of high quality wired-line and wireless products, as well as IT and data centre infrastructure solutions, to clients across all industries.
At Beaqon, we believe that a well-designed, fully-optimised telecommunication and network infrastructure is essential to providing operational efficiency and reliability for your business. With an excellent track record of clients and partners across major service providers, telecommunication equipment suppliers, data centre operators and system integrators, Beaqon is recognised as the preferred choice for our capability in discerning the needs of every customer and defining optimum solutions that best meet your connectivity needs.
Be it wired-line or wireless technologies, our team of highly qualified project managers and engineers have the proven skillsets to provide a full-spectrum of solutions from product supply, implementation to operations and maintenance.
At Beaqon, we are not just about delivering good solutions. We are about: Redefining Connectivity.