Regional Planning Officer
- Attend to enquiries on stock availability.
- Place order for stock, update stock management files & corresponding sheets with latest stock details & status of sales orders.
- Input new PO details in backorder ledger, & update on progress.
- Monitor & report sales forecast weekly.
- Reallocate stock with shift in priority to optimize sales.
- Highlight latest sales situation vs budget to team.
- Alert team on SLM, & formulate contingency plan to reduce stock level.
- Issue CO & PI, & follow up with delivery arrangements.
- Liaise with FAD on receiving of payments & releasing of goods.
- Negotiate with SCM & 3PL to ensure timely delivery.
- Monitor A & P closely, & make adjustments when necessary.
- Assist & ensure smooth A&P quarterly closing.
- Develop sales budget based on past trends & forecast for each region.
- Plan & check PSS on an weekly basis
- Compile data for sales reporting.
- Diploma holder with at least 2 year of similar experience
- Proficient in MS Excel.
- Strong analytical & negotiation skills
- Self-driven & able to work independently with minimum supervision
Canon Singapore Pte Ltd
In 1979, Canon Singapore Pte Ltd was set up as the regional headquarters to oversee operations in the Asia-Pacific region. It sets and spearheads sales and marketing strategies for the region, manages and coordinates the region's organisation, sales, service, training, information network and distribution.
Living and Working Together for the Common Good
Behind every success story lies a strong guiding principle. At Canon, this principle is embodied in the word kyosei -which means living and working together for the common good.
This philosophy is built into every aspect of our business. From the product development stage, we only conduct research that is original and which has no threat to the environment.
Canon started out in 1937 with the vision to make the best camera for the world. More than seven decades later, it is a global leader not only in photography but also with a wide portfolio of products for consumers and businesses. Canon Singapore Pte Ltd was established in 1979 and oversees the South & Southeast Asia region.
Product & Services
Dedicated to innovation
With a goal to bring the best innovations to people around the world, Canon has built up more than 200 companies worldwide, employing more than 160,000 people in research and development, production, sales and marketing activities. Canon commits 10 percent of its total revenue each year to R&D and has acquired 19,902 U.S. patents since 1985. For the last ten years it has been one of the top 4 companies with the most number of patents.