Mobile Application Developer
This position falls within the Civica South East Asia Development Team, based at our Singapore HQ office.
Working within a small team of developers and QA staff, you will be primarily responsible for the development, ongoing maintenance of mobile applications based on specific requirements from external customers. We are looking for a developer who is a creative self-starter, enthusiastic and motivated to develop applications based on all user requirements.
Specific duties will include, but are not limited to:
(a) Design, develop and test mobile applications for the iOS & Andriod platform
(b) Maintain clear documentation of processes and communicate task progress
(c) Any other tasks assigned by supervisors
- Experience working in a front end development team coding web applications
- Proficient in Swift, Java, PHP, HTML5, C#, Adobe Flash Lite, MySQL and MSSQL
- Good knowledge of Mac OS X and Objective C, Xcode and iOS APIs
- Ability to interpret written requirements and technical specifications documents
- A self-initiated person with an interest in learning new technologies and keeping up to date with the latest in web design and web standards
- Familiar with other web applications development and technologies would be an advantage
- Minimum diploma graduates with 3 -5 years in mobile app development experience
- Familiar with Cross-Platform Development
- Strong written and verbal communication skills particularly in English
Civica Pte Ltd
The Civica Group has a strong track record as one of the fastest growing providers of our kind, driven by a clear strategy to help our customers address sustained and significant change and to transform the way they work.
Acquisitions are a core part of our strategy to add complementary capability and to increase scale in order to respond to market opportunity. Since 2013 the Group has acquired and successfully integrated 12 highly complementary businesses in areas of existing expertise. Most recently these have included government digital specialists WTG, IPL and SFW, which has enabled Civica to create an leading digital solutions business ideally placed to respond to rapid advances in the use of technology and automation.
Civica provides a wide range of solutions for the public sector and regulated private sector markets around the world.
At Civica our people matter. They’re the ones who build long lasting relationships with our customers. The ones with the ideas. The ones who make the ideas happen, and the ones who bring our brand to life.