Job Description :
- Code and test programming for software and apps.
- Develop and deploy computer applications.
- Execute code builds to test and production environments.
- Fix bugs in existing code.
- Maintain documentation per company standards.
- Provide testing, documentation, training, and support for third-party software products.
- Resolve user-submitted problems and questions.
- Minimum Diploma in Information Technology or its equivalent with at least 3 year of relevant experience.
- Able to develop in both Unix and Windows environment.
- Possess basic knowledge in Networking (TCP/IP, SNMP etc)
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-driven and ability to work as a team and independently
ECS Holdings Limited
VSTECS is a leading Information and Communications Technology (ICT) products and services provider in the Asia Pacific region. Established in 1985, the Group is a wholly-owned subsidiary of VST Holdings Limited, a company listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exschange (0856.HK).
With three main businesses - Enterprise Systems, IT Services and Distribution, VSTECS has a network of more than 40,000 active channel partners across China, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, the Philippines, Cambodia and Myanmar. VSTECS is well-positioned to be a regional partner of choice suitable for global-leading ICT vendors tapping on Asia Pacific's ICT spending growth.
Leading global brand names like Hewlett-Packard, Apple, Microsoft, Dell, Lenovo, IBM, Oracle and EMC leverage on VSTECS' extensive channel partner network to distribute their products across the region.
The Group's Enterprise Systems business provides MNCs, local government and domestic companies a competitive edge over their peers by designing, installing and implementing IT infrastructure. VSTECS' IT Services business provides a comprehensive range of professional, technical support and training services.
VSTECS' Distribution business leverages on a well-established and highly efficient logistical and ICT infrastructure to distribute fast-moving products in the most efficient manner.
The Group has a consistent track record of profitability and a management that is focused on operational excellence to achieve sustainable profit growth and to enhance shareholder returns.