Roles & Responsibilities
- Co-ordinate and carry out the operation of property management services for a group of properties assigned.
- Ensure that all the property management services rendered are in accordance to the contracts’ terms and conditions.
- Perform site management and supervise a group of Term Contractors.
- Make regular building inspections and forward the recommendation for rectification.
- Monitor progress payments/claims to ensure cash flow projections.
- Diploma in Estate / Building Management or equivalent.
- Relevant experience in managing condominiums, hospitality or other service industry preferred.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Candidate with higher qualification will be considered for senior position
Edmund Tie & Company Property Management Services Pte Ltd
Edmund Tie & Company is a global leader in property services. We provide occupiers and investors around the world with industry-leading, end-to-end property solutions comprised of leasing agency and brokerage, integrated property and facilities management, capital markets, investment and asset management, valuation, building consultancy and project management. In addition, our award-winning research and consulting services provide our clients with global and local market knowledge, forecasting and trend analysis to make the best long-term decisions for their continuous success far into the future.