- To carry out the following activities during implementation and operation:
- Install and Configure Symantec, RSA, IBM, McAfee and other Security products onboarded
- Document installation and configuration
- Do onsite troubleshooting of the products
- Provide application usage advice to customers
- Work closely with vendor’s technical help desk to resolve technical issues
- Serve as Resident Engineer that station at customer premises as and when required in a project
- Rotate into Support team that responds to customers’ request for support
- To manage customer’s security infrastructure
- Carry out Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Test for Customers
- As part of the Incident Response team to carry out onsite investigation
- Software development experiences in Java, C# or etc.
- Experiences in middleware deployment such as IBM WebSphere, Oracle WebLogic, Apache Tomcat, JBOSS and etc.
- At least 2 years of experience in IT Security solution
- At least 2 years of implementation experience in IT security projects
- Familiar with both Microsoft and UNIX (either Solaris, AIX or Linux) platform
- Candidate with prior experience in Symantec, RSA, IBM Security, McAfee Solutions is an advantage
- Strong understanding of TCPIP, Internetworking, Firewalls, IDS and IP
- Technical experience in one or more of the following is preferred
- Database Administration: Oracle, Sybase or MS SQL
- OS Administration: MS Windows, SUN Solaris, AIX or HP-UX
- Technical experience in Microsoft or UNIX hardening will be an added advantage
- Prepared to learn new technology within short timeframe.
- Able to travel within Asia
- Certification in PMP, CISA, CISSP or any Symantec Security products is an advantage
- Must be able to work without supervision
- 50% of the time doing project delivery, 50% of the time support software development and system integration.
Ingram Micro Asia Ltd
We touch technology around the world daily, accessing almost 80% of all IT. We're a leader in technology solutions, cloud, lifecycle services, and commerce and fulfillment markets.