Senior Systems Analyst (Ref : 1269)
- Provide on-going application support
- Participate in user requirement analysis for the development / implementation of new systems and for enhancements to existing systems, including involvement in the system integration testing phase
- Involve in potential solutions evaluation and recommendations to resolve business problems
- Part of project implementation and application testing according to project and quality assurance procedures and methodologies.
- Involve in end user training for system implementations or enhancements
- Liaise closely with business users and build good rapport
- Liaise closely with vendors in project implementation, application testing, supporting application patches and upgrades in accordance with project methodologies and policies
- Liaise closely with interfacing systems users and support teams on routine support issues or enhancements
- Provide 24/7 primary application maintenance standby support
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent practical experience
- 4 - 6 years of working experience in implementing and maintaining IT systems
- Experience in application support and coordinating amongst multiple parties
- Good written and oral communication skills, and the ability to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical audiences (external vendors and internal stakeholders)
- Well-balanced team player who is willing to help-out team members as well as can coordinate between cross-functional teams
Integrated Health Information Systems (IHIS)
IHiS (pronounced as i-his) is a multi-award-winning healthcare IT leader that digitises, connects, and analyses Singapore's health ecosystem. Its ultimate aim is to improve the Singapore population's health and health administration by integrating intelligent, highly resilient, and cost effective technologies with process and people.
Transforming healthcare through smart technology, IHiS has garnered more than 80 awards for its innovations. It supports more than 50,000 healthcare users in Singapore's health ecosystem through the application of clinical informatics, computer science, data science, mechatronics, standards based IT that enables information exchange and cross boundary workflows, analysis, statistical and machine learning techniques to discover insights.