· Support council and exco meetings in terms of meeting arrangement, coordination, minute writing and follow up on action items
· Assist in yearly AGM activities
· Support ED in his calendar scheduling, arrange for meetings/travel and any documentation work that may be needed for the meetings and events
· Provide general administration & HR support
· Participate in adhoc projects, programs that may arise from time to time
· Initiate, arrange, manage and follow up on meeting/events arrangement for ED.
· Prepare material for council, Exco and/or any special programs/meeting that ED participates.
· Act as point of contact in the secretariat for exco/council matters
· Take charge of yearly AGM includes coordinating on appointment of new councilors, work with vendors on venue, report printing etc.
· Research on topics and prepare speeches/material for council and ED for delivery.
· Follow up on action items to ensure closure and to update ED accordingly
· Manage office administration such F&B, stationary management, liaise with vendors on office maintenance matters
· Coordinate new hire on boarding, staff training and activities
· Assist in policy documentation
· May require to take on different responsibilities as the job and role evolves
· Good interpersonal skills and confident to interact with people at all levels, including C-level
· Team player and yet able to work independently and self-disciplined
· Meticulous and an eye for details with strong sense of urgency & timely delivery
· Self-directed learner – curious and inclined to technology
· Strong organization and writing skills
· Good knowledge on Microsoft office