As a Store Management Trainee, you will assist the Store Manager/Supervisor and will be trained in the full retail operations, including daily store operations, target setting, inventory control, visual display, team management and excellent customer service delivery.
- At least 1 year of supervisory role in fashion retail will be advantage
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- Proficient in MS application
- Able to communicate Mandarin and English fluently in order to liaise with Chinese speaking customer
- Well organized, target driven
- Cheerful personality
- Good senses of fashion
IROO International Pte Ltd
iROO was founded in 1999 in Taiwan, with the concept of “weekly collections”, launching new designs in sync with runway fashion trends each week. We are aimed to deliver an array of high quality products infused with innovative design aesthetically at an affordable price. iROO operates more than 80 stores in Taiwan and opened its first-ever overseas store in Singapore in 2010. The mission of iROO is to be recognized as one of the world's inspirational fashion brands, producing and distributing high quality merchandise at affordable price throughout its directly operated and franchised stores around the world.