- Diploma in Engineering or related field (mechanical, Industrial, electrical).
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experiences as a maintenance scheduler.
- Thorough knowledge of operations and cost/time required for all types of maintenance work.
- Knowledge and expertise of scheduling practices, standards, systems & processes relevant to
- of system maintenance execution.
- Review, plan and schedule all recurring PM (preventive maintenance) activities.
- Develop an integrated maintenance work schedule for the maintenance areas team leaders, including PM, corrective maintenance and projects and ad hoc workload.
- Skilled in scheduling work tasks to ensure efficient resource utilization.
- Coordinate with stakeholders (Operations, Flex team, Shift Team, Trainers, Store) and proactively seek feedback to ensure efficient work order completion.
- Identify proactive maintenance requirements for assets to increase productivity, maximize
- asset intensity in a sustainable way.
Jurong Port Pte Ltd
Headquartered in Singapore, Jurong Port is a leading international multipurpose port operator handling general, bulk and containerised cargo. Jurong Port began operations in 1965 as a general and bulk cargo port, serving the development needs of Singapore’s Jurong industrial estate. Today, its main gateway terminal in Singapore welcomes more than 15,000 vessels each year from both the region and internationally.