Roles & Responsibilities
- Provides expert and creative solutions to user problems (software/hardware). Provide in-house technical helpdesk and desktop support to end users.
- Maintain, provision, install and set-up new hardware and software both on premise VMWare servers and on Amazon Web Services Virtual Private Cloud.
- Perform diagnostics and troubleshooting for end-user IT -related problems.
- Identifies and resolves hardware, software and operator problems, makes minor repairs, or refers to service personnel. Liaise with respective hardware/software vendor to solve it.
- Arrange for pickup and delivery of faulty hardware when repaired off-site.
- 1st level * 2nd level of maintenance and support of the network infrastructure for all the sites.
- 1st level & 2nd level of maintenance and support of all the servers.
- Performing routine audits of systems and software.
- Analysing system logs and identifying potential issues with computer systems.
- Performing backup of servers.
- Procurement of hardware and software based on established IT guidelines.
- Maintain and manage IT Inventory list.
- Sourcing for better vendors in terms of general IT purchases such as computers, printer consumables, mouse, media, etc.
- Active engagement with 3rd party vendors on for maintaining PABX phone system & copiers machine.
- Administration and maintenance of IT network infrastructure, Mecwise system.
- Travelling to satelite locations under Komoco Holdings Group for on-site troubleshooting, installation, maintenance, and support.
- Basic and 1st level of support for in-house ERP systems:
- Sales Management
Working Hours : Monday to Friday 8.45am – 5.45pm,
Saturday 9.00am – 1.00pm
Komoco Motors Pte. Ltd.
Komoco Holdings Pte Ltd is a group establishment dedicated to invigorating the four major fields of the motor industry in Singapore -- Hyundai vehicles for the populace, Harley-Davidson motorcycles for top-end bikers, Jeep 4X4 for the adventurous, Chrysler for the comfort seekers and Ferrari supercars for the aficionados.
Year-to-date in 2018, Komoco Holdings has successfully retailed vehicles for our manufacturers, consolidating our reputation as one of Singapore’s leading automotive companies.